How to Whitelist TWC email addresses
Click one of the following links to view instructions for your mail program.
What is the monthly billing and shipping procedure?
- The whisky-of-the-month (WOTM) email goes out from [email protected] on the first Friday of every month (with the exception of January, where it goes out on the second Friday).
- Cards will be debited on the following Monday (three days later), unless you have opted out for that month via the link below before midnight on Sunday.
- On Thursday/Friday of that same week you will receive an email from [email protected] with your tracking number, please make sure that you whitelist this address.
- If you live in a big city like Sydney or Melbourne your whisky should arrive two working days after receiving your tracking number, and if like me, you live a bit further away like Tassie or Perth it’s more likely to be five working days or a bit more.
How to Opt-Out of (decline), or Double-Up, this month’s whisky
- Each month after you have received the Whisky Of The Month email, you will be able to Opt-Out of, or Double-Up on your usual whisky subscription for the current month only. These settings reset each month.
- Login to your account at My Account page. If you wish, you can click the checkbox for your login access to be remembered, saving you to have to repeatedly login. Also, your browser, by default, should offer to store the username and password for the login form. We recommend that you accept this.
- Once logged in, the Monthly Options will be displayed. Here you will click a button to confirm your selection.
- You will receive an email confirming this action. It is important that you don’t repeatedly click any of the buttons as this may reverse the action. Either way, you will receive a confirmation email every time that you click the button.
- If you aren’t sure about your current account status, then logout of your account page and log back in. Whatever setting is displayed by the toggle buttons is definitely what your account is currently set to. If for some reason the toggle buttons aren’t working for you, (ie. your work computer’s security settings are interfering with your ability to set the desired options), please try a different computer or mobile device, or contact us to change it for you.
- You can change any statuses between the Friday morning and midnight on following Sunday. The dates for each month are displayed at the top of the My Account page.
How to Update an Expired Credit Card
My Password is not Working
No-one, including us, can see your password as it is encrypted. So we are unable to send you your password. However you can reset your password using the password reset link.
Password resets are immediate so as soon as resetting your password the new password is active. Please type your new password into a notepad or text editor/word processor first and then copy that into the password field of the login page, and ensure that your internet browser (ie. Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer etc.) is set to save form data. This will ensure that it will ask you if you want to save the access details to the website and saves you from having to re-type your password next time.
How to reset my Password
- Check your junk/bulk mail folder to see if the password reset emails have landed there.
- Whitelist both [email protected] and [email protected] in your email program. Once you have done so please request another reset email via the My Account page password reset link. If you do not receive it in a 10 minutes please email us with your preferred password and we’ll update it for you directly.
How to complete a Pending Order
How to save your Clubhouse Card to your phone
To save the Clubhouse card image to your phone please:
- Login to your account at My Account page
- Find your clubhouse card under the Club Card tab
- Simply tap and hold to save to your phone and present this image at participating bars for discounts.