So you’ve received a Gift Membership… lucky you! Wondering what to do now? Read on.
1. If you’re already a Member, first make sure you’re logged in.
2. Press the “Redeem” button above.
3. Enter your Gift Card code and fill out your details.
4. If the value of your gift is over $150, there’s no need to enter a Payment Method. If it’s less than $150, you will need to enter a Payment Method as the amount gifted may not cover the delivered cost of a Whisky of the Month. If you’re an existing Member, we’ll already have your Payment Method on file.
5. The value of your Gift Certificate will be applied as credit on your account to be used any way you like – you can simply get one bottle per month for as long as the credit will cover, or you can spend the lot in one hit with Double Ups and Add-Ins, it’s really up to you. Once your available credit falls below $150 your Whisky of the Month order may cease, depending on the price of the whisky and remaining credit balance. Any unused credit will remain in your account for three years and can be used for any purchase, but you’ll need to add a Payment Method to cover the balance.
6. Once a Payment Method has been added to your account, your Membership will continue, and you’ll be charged monthly for the Whisky of the Month unless you Opt Out for any month, or the Membership is cancelled. Membership can be cancelled at any time.